As soon as you come on board with Dutch Consulting, you will receive our bespoke service that includes a committed and individual approach to your needs. We are always available to answer your questions and where possible, we will assist you on any and every step of your career ladder.
If however you would prefer to utilise the services of another recruiter (it hurts, but we try to move on) then why not take advantage of the advice below. Remember, a recruiter should be for life….not just for Christmas…or the one job…or…well you know what we mean.
Top 5 Tips for writing your CV:
1. Tailor your CV to each role you apply for
2. Do keep it simple but informative, specific to work you have done
3. Include notes of reference from past employers/ Partners
4. Highlight projects where you have been particularly successful
5. Ask a friend to review your handiwork
Top 5 Tips for a successful interview:
1. Be aware of where your experience may fall short and be ready to answer testing questions in that regard
2. Do your research on the firm; their competitors and the role
3. Relax and ensure that they get to see what a confident and friendly person you are
4. Ensure you ask at least one well thought out question at the end of the interview
5. Follow-up the interview with an email of thanks
Top 5 Tips for a healthy, happy life:
1. Eat your greens
2. Learn to fly…or at least take up a hobby that requires physical exertion
3. Help an elderly person carry their shopping…do check with them before relieving them of their bags!
4. Earn £500 from the DC referral scheme to put toward your next holiday
5. Understand the importance of working to live, not living to work